Saturday, April 12, 2008

Scorn, scorn, scorn

All right, I've been doing badly this week when it comes to content challenge.  I've been at school very long hours this week (like every April) and have come home and usually fallen asleep right after I eat my little container of watermelon from the deli.

I've had some extremely odd dreams this week -- I actually got to sleep in today and had a bizarre series of dreams between 8 and 9:30 am, when I finally got up -- I made the mistake of not immediately writing them down, so they are lost for all time.

One dream I had this week was that I had a pot of boiling water going, with a lid.  Somehow in the dream I knew that one of my relatives (who is more or less a force of chaos) was in the pot -- like a genie -- and if I lifted the lid she'd be released along with the steam.  So I didn't.  Good for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gil said...

No, it's best just to ignore it and let the pressure build and build and build until it explodes. Take it from me.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home