Saturday, April 05, 2008

Dolphins!

Tonight, I went to Baltimore's first annual Green Gala, held at the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor.  David was one of the sponsors: he was allotted the area right in front of the observation window that looked into the dolphin pool.  The absolute prime location, in my opinion.

Here you can see the sign for bluehouse, as a
 dolphin zooms by.
I love being in places like the Aquarium "after hours" -- it reminds me of going to school at night for a carnival or a Halloween party, or the "Night Time on Sesame Street" special which I thought was mysterious and magical.  I don't know what the attraction is -- maybe it's knowing that a place has a secret night-time life.

The dolphins were mesmerizing, of course.  I didn't get many good pictures of them -- they often sailed right by the window, so close you could see the scars that a few of them had.  It was serene.
Goblin also participates in the green trend, as you can see by this subway poster:



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I keep looking really closely at the dolphin picture, expecting to see Goblin swimming by in the background. Isn't that why she's wearing the brace? A bad case of swimmer's Leg?

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Goblin did do the backstroke a few times past the window when her Uncle Bobby wasn't looking. "Look what I can do!" she cried, but alas, the cry of the chocolate fondue was even louder.

9:00 PM  
Blogger goblinbox said...

Goblin is everywhere!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home