Sunday, December 18, 2005

Howie and Maddie came to me in a dream

162 days ago I had a very vivid dream. This dream involved the parents of my best friend from college. Let’s call them Howie and Maddie.

They are great people; a few years ago they sold their business and bought an RV, and proceeded to road-trip it around the country. They’ve done things like drive across Alaska with one of their grandsons. They’ve got it together.

I can’t say that they’ve ever been in one of my dreams before. The dream was very clear and sharp, although it was fairly short. I was in the RV with them, and they kept saying, “We retire in 162 days!” They really emphasized the 162 days.

I woke up with the dream so strongly stuck in my mind that I made a note of it. I figured out what day was 162 days from then ... and that would be today, Monday, December 19th. I don’t know what it might mean ... they have been retired for years, so it’s certainly not that. The dream wasn’t creepy in a Mothman sort of way ... but it was a little odd.

So let’s see what happens today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what happened ...? barb

8:52 AM  
Blogger Jason Rohrblogger said...

I have a recurring dream about a Haitian cheerleader and a midget...

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home