Thursday, June 16, 2005

Reunited

I'm just writing something short today, so that I don't fall into the trap of not blogging for weeks on end.

David came up to New York today; I've been here for a couple of weeks, working on a reading of a show, and also helping to oversee a student workshop. It's been keeping me busy -- I always think I'll have all this extra time to catch up on my socializing with New York friends, but that's rarely the case. Goblin made the trip to NYC with me, smuggled in her bag aboard Amtrak as usual (where I spend the entire trip feeling like the conductor will pounce at any second. What? Me? Guilty sweat? What?) I've been bringing her to school, where she snoozes, lounging half in and half out of her bag (when she isn't being fawned over by students and staff.)

But whenever I'm here alone I usually start having insomnia. It's just hard to sleep without David here near me (all together now: Awwwww!) But now he's here. And we're all together. It's all as it should be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

aaaawwwww. who snores more? David or Goblin?

5:10 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

I expect David doesn't snore, he just quietly hangs upside-down from the rafters...

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home